1. Template Download
2. Steps for Paper Submission:
- Please log in the Online Submission System ( .pdf only) to submit your full paper and abstract
- Create an account (For new user)
- Enter user name and password
- Fill the details and upload the paper in pdf
- Wait for the response from ICAII 2024 Team
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at:
3. Important Dates
|Submission Deadline: January 20th, 2024
Abstract (presentation only), Research Paper (publication and presentation)
|Notification Date: February 20th, 2024
Notification of Abstract and full paper Acceptance / Rejection
|Registration Deadline: March 10th, 2024
Registration ends / Camera Ready
|Conference Dates: June 9th-11th, 2024
Welcome to Bangkok, Thailand
4. Manuscript Preparation Instructions
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 4 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
1. Please run the paper formatting check on Electronic Submission System yourself by clicking on the printer Printer Icon under the Check Format column in the Files row in the basic paper view page.
2. Manuscript should NOT have: (1) Headers (2) Footers (3) Page numbers
3. During the initial paper submission process via Electronic Submission System, the authors are required to make sure the pdf file and Electronic Submission System registration page of a paper have the same list of authors and the paper title. Be certain to add all authors in Electronic Submission System during the submission process.
4. Each paper should have no less than 8 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within 5 Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
5. Reviewing Process
1. All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article's publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
6. Plagiarism Policy
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the ICAII 2024 submission and the significance of this contribution.